Ho Ho Ho! Tis the season for hot cocoa, wrapping presents, Christmas music, and cookie exchanges! I went to a cookie exchange last weekend and made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Krispy Cookies and boy were they a hit!
First of all, let me tell you that these are NO BAKE and are probably one of the most delicious cookies you have ever tasted. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter together!
These cookies are the perfect mix of salty, crunchy, and sweet. The chocolate and peanut butter are very smooth and rich, the marshmallows are fluffy, and mixing that with crunchy peanuts and Rice Krispies is an all in one delicious bite! There's only 5 ingredients and all you have to do is melt the chocolate and stir in the rest of the ingredients and you're all set!
2 containers of Chocolate Candy Dips (Found in the baking section of grocery stores)
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
1/2 Cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
1.25 Cups Marshmallows
2 Cups Rice Krispies
1. Heat chocolate candy dips and stir on stove until completely melted
2. Add Peanut Butter, Peanuts, Marshmallows, and Rice Krispies after the chocolate has melted
3. Stir until everything is mixed extremely well
4. Scoop up mix with a TBSP and drop small ball shape cookies onto wax paper
5. Put cookies in refrigerator to harden
Wow your friends at your cookie exchange with these super easy no bake cookies that taste divine! Merry Christmas and happy holidays!