Happy almost St. Patrick's Day! March is just flying by already, but before it gets too close to St. Patty's Day, you have to have at least a few treats ready for the big day. First came Shamrock Candy Crafts, and now today, I'll show you how to make Pretz-olo Bites with green M&Ms. Can you say yum!?!
In my book, Rolos are the St. Patrick's Day candy of choice, because they look like little pots of gold and taste as delicious as a rainbow. Add a pretzel and green M&M to that mix and your tastebuds will know they've found their lucky charms. That being said, let's get started!
2. Waffle shaped pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Line as many waffle pretzels on a cookie sheet as you can
3. Unwrap Rolos and place one on each pretzel
4. Place in oven for 3 minutes
5. Pick out the green M&Ms for this St. Patrick's Day treat
6. Take Pretz-olos out of oven (Rolos will be semi-melted after 3 minutes)
7. Immediately take the green M&Ms and place them on top of the Rolo and push down
8. Repeat step 7 until all of the Pretz-olos have an M&M on top
9. Place Pretz-olos in refrigerator in order for chocolate to harden
10. Once chocolate is hardened, after 30 minutes or so, pop a Pretz-olo in your mouth and enjoy!
Everyone loves pretzels and chocolate together, so when you make these and share them with your friends, you'll be their hero for the day. Pretz-olo's are the jam! You can add any color M&Ms to celebrate each holiday including pink or red for Valentine's Day, red and green for Christmas, red white and blue for 4th of July/Memorial Day, and orange for Halloween! So many options! These are so easy to make and even more fun to eat! Enjoy and have a Happy St. Patrick's Day!