Happy Spring! The beginning of Spring means that Easter is approaching fast! Easter is always a great family holiday filled with good company, good spirits, and good candy. For this upcoming Easter, I wanted to try making a new creation that I've never tried before. So today, I'll be giving you the step by step for how to make Candy Bird Nests! Chirp chirp!
Here's what you need:
Here's what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place pretzels on cookie sheet
3. Unwrap Rolos
4. Place Rolos on top of each waffle pretzel
5. Bake for 3-5 minutes until Rolos are semi melted
6. Remove from oven and using a spoon, flatten the Rolos on top of the pretzels
7. Immediately sprinkle Rice Krispies on top of Rolos before they harden
8. Place three M&Ms on top of the Rice Krispies to resemble bird eggs
9. Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
10. Admire your candy bird nests, then eat and enjoy!
These are so easy to make and taste just as good as they look! It's a perfect quick crowd pleaser. You must try it! Have a Happy Easter every bunny!