Sunday, March 3, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Candy Bark


St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away and it's time to start thinking about rainbows, green, and pots of gold.  To help you get in the green mood, I'm sharing this delicious recipe I came across from Diana Rambles, St. Patty's Day Candy Bark! I have to admit, I haven't tried this yet, but it definitely made my mouth water and I can't wait to try it!  

Ingredients

Saltines
2 sticks of butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
12 oz bag chocolate chips
Green M&Ms
Green Jelly Beans
Lucky Charms Marshmallows
Rainbow sour punch straws

Instructions

Preheat oven to 400 degrees
Cover cookie sheet with cooking spray
Place saltines over the cookie sheet
Melt butter and brown sugar and boil for 3 minutes
Pour over the saltines and bake for 5 minutes
Pour chocolate chips on top
Let melt for a few minutes, then spread thin over the saltines
Sprinkle the rest of your toppings all over
Drizzle green icing on top
Let cool and harden in refrigerator
Once cooled, break into small pieces and enjoy!

This recipe looks so amazing so you and I both should try it and I know by the looks of it that this will be a crowd pleaser! Thanks again Diana for the delicious recipe!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment