Friday, September 9, 2011

Jelly Bean Wedding Cake

Ever seen a wedding cake like that before?  Such perfection! One cannot even see the frosting beyond the jelly beans.


Someone sent me this link for me to take a look at, and I knew I immediately had to blog about it!  But I wonder what flavor it is.  If it was Funfetti, I would have this as my wedding cake.  It would be so delicious!


If you are reading this, you probably have a sweet tooth.  So being a sweet tooth, would you have this cake at your wedding?  And what would you think if you saw this at a wedding?  I know I would think it was AWESOME!


Photo http://wedinator.icanhascheezburger.com/2011/09/06/funny-wedding-photos-jelly-beans-oh-sweet-mother-of-candy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wedinator+%28Wedinator%29

No comments:

Post a Comment