Friday, September 2, 2011

Chocolate Covered Potato Chips

Do you love salty snacks and sweet treats?  If you are nodding your head to both, the next dessert your tummy needs is Chocolate Covered Potato Chip!  Quite the interesting combo, huh?  But trust me, your taste buds will be in for a real treat!

I had never heard of Chocolate Covered Potato Chips before recently tasting them.  I knew I needed to get my hands on some when I heard Asher's Chocolates carried them.  They were sweet enough to send me some to try, and sure enough, I loved them! 


They were slightly salty, crunchy, crispy, and super chocolatey!  One bite and your taste buds will immediately be ready for more.  They reminded me of a Kit Kat bar, with the same crispy crunch and chocolate taste, except these chips were a tad saltier.  

It's quite the combination and I'm sure most people aren't very familiar with the taste.  But just as everyone says, everything tastes better dipped in chocolate!  You need to try them ASAP!  They were even featured on the Food Network, so cool right!?  That's how you know they are good.  Thank you Asher's for sharing your wonderful treat!!  I definitely recommend these :)

No comments:

Post a Comment