Sunday, September 25, 2011

Caramel Corn on the Cob



I don't know about you, but I am definitely enjoying this Fall season!  I love getting into the Fall spirit by wearing sweaters, putting on my boots, and of course, eating fall inspired candy!

Take a look at these Caramel Corn Cob treats I received from Blair Candy for my review.  If you love caramel and popcorn, you are going to love this fall treat.

Blair Candy sweetly sent over two types of Caramel Cobs.  The Classic Caramel Cob and the Peanut Caramel Cob.  Both were absolutely great!  

Here's what I loved about them.  When first opening the package, I immediately smelled a potent caramel scent which was absolutely delicious!  When I tasted both of them, I was so surprised that my first bite was soft and chewy and not hard and crunchy, as popcorn usually tastes.  Such a shock, but I was loving it!  

The smooth treat was smothered in caramel and there was even a string of caramel that formed from my mouth to the cob to prove it!  YUM!  It almost tasted marshmallow-y because of the soft, chewy, and somewhat fluffy texture.  

The only difference between the Classic Caramel Cob and the Peanut Caramel Cob was of course, the peanuts!  The peanuts gave the Peanut Caramel Cob a bit more of a crunch, but still the same great taste!  If you are a peanut lover, I'd recommend the Peanut Caramel Cob.  If you are not a huge peanut lover, stick with the Classic Caramel Cob, and you will be in for quite the treat!  

It's such a cute idea and very festive for Fall.  Supply them at a Fall party, and your guests will be happily satisfied with these fun and unique treats.  Thanks to Blair Candy for another great product!

Happy Fall All!

No comments:

Post a Comment