Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sour Patch Kid Martini


Any Sour Patch Kid Fans out there?  I hope so, because I am a Sour Patch Kid lover and this is my all time favorite cocktail!  On this Thirsty Thursday, you will be consuming the Sour Patch Martini because The Sweetest Temptations said so!  Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

This drink is super sweet, delicious, and so tasty that it does not even seem like there is any alcohol in it. (This could be dangerous so be careful!)  It's the perfect blend for those with a tongue who craves sweet and sour at the same time.  It's definitely more sweet though.  It also tastes very much like eating a Sour Patch Kid and while sipping, some must be reminded that they are actually drinking a drink and not eating the best candy ever.    It is SO good and will be your new drink of choice!  

Here are the ingredients:

1 oz. Raspberry Vodka
1 oz. Sour Apple Pucker
1 oz. Watermelon Pucker
1 oz. Sweet & Sour Mix

Mix ingredients and ice in martini shaker.  Shake it up, pour into martini glass, drop some Sour Patch Kid candies inside the drink to add some more color and fun, or place on rim of martini glass (which should be a sugar rim) for extra embellishment. and enjoy!




6 comments:

  1. incredibile, my new favorite site. you combined my love of colorful drinks with debatably the realest candy on the market. this is one drink i would look forward to vomiting. sorry for that image but i had to keep it as real as the candy this drink was made from.

    -Reeses Mikses aka Sour Patch mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you love the blog and are such a true fan! This drink is delicious and you definitely need to try it! I love your sweet attitude and dedication to candy with all of your clever candy names! Keep it real SPM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reading Julia! It's such a fun, creative outlet. Feel free to connect with me on Instagram/Twitter @chelleycandy and let me know if you have some candy you'd like for me to review on my blog 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. *very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it buy real instagram followers

    ReplyDelete

  5. I really love the way you’ve written this article. It sparks out a feeling of excitement. This article. It’s truly magnificent work. Keep it up!club lights video

    ReplyDelete